Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Court St (Store #4)
Travel Required: No
Level/Salary Range: Starting @ $18/hr – DOE
Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 8/1/2022
Posting Expires: 9/30/2022
Will Train Applicant(s): Yes
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Will oversee central office and work directly underneath ownership. Job duties will include assisting in daily tasks in relation to business operations, as well as being the main point of contact for customers and team members alike.
Additional responsibilities include-
• Answer and respond to all customer calls and emails.
• Assist customers with Monthly Plans, general questions, etc..
• Assist team members with clerical needs.
• Enter new hire paperwork.
• Place employment ads as needed.
• Manage monthly fleet accounts for all business locations, along with setup and account requests.
• Keep organized files of day-to-day paperwork.
• Occasionally handle bank deposits.
• Make business purchases as directed.
• Will work directly underneath ownership, and help with day to day tasks as needed.
• Competitive Pay Scale
• Flexible Scheduling
• Health and Dental Insurance Contributions
• Retirement Plan Contributions
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• High School Diploma or GED preferred
• Must be well versed in Microsoft Excel program, and confident with preparing letters, and or documents from Microsoft Word.
One year experience with administrative work preferred, willing to train the right candidate.